11/2/07

PIZZA part I

Meg:*seriously hungry [when she’s hungry, she ain’t happy!]* ffffffoooooooooooddddddddd!!!!!!!!

Bean: all right. Pizza. who’s got the number?

Susan: I do, but why should I give it to you, Sir Valiant Green Bean? *snigger* *snigger* >=)

Bean: aren’t we done with that yet??

Britt:*jumps in enthusiastically* NEVER!!!!!!!

Meg: *THROWS LAMP ACROSS ROOM [SHES CRAZY]* *BUT AMAZINGLY, IT DOESNT BREAK {HOW ODD?}**JUMPS INTO ACTION* DONT CARE!!! SUSAN-DAIL!! Britt, what kind of pizza do you want?

Britt: um...um-um...

Meg: *impatiently* SPIT IT OUT ALREADY!!

Britt: too much pressure!!!!!!!!!!!

Em: jalapeño!!

Charlie a.k.a. Cheese: four cheese. That’s my final decision. Take it or leave it.

Susan: uh, the pizza guy wants to know what kind of pizza we want.

Britt: I KNOW WHAT I WANT!! I KNOW WHAT I WANT!! Pepperoni.

Bean:*to whole room in a yoga-instructor fashion* breath in, and out. One more time. In...Out...

Meg: put a sock in it.

Em: touchy, touchy.

Susan: the pizza guy is a person with a life. Maybe. Don’t deprive him of precious moments on Earth.*everyone stares at her in disbelief* ok, so I might have smudged on the life part. And the precious moments. And the person part. But I needed to get your attention somehow.

Meg:*swipes phone* hi.

Pizza guy:*uncertainly* hi.

Meg: we'll take whatever’s in the oven. Thx. bye.* hangs up, tosses phone on couch* it’s settled. We have no idea what were getting.

Bean: ode to joy.

No comments: