11/2/07

SIR VALIANT GREEN BEAN

Britt: on the subject of names, what kind of bean is bean?

Em: lima bean!!

Meg: I guess ill go with jumping bean

Britt: can I do green bean?

Mr. Medium American Cheddar Cheese: refried bean!!

Susan: *annoyed* stupid bean, duh.

Britt: *to bean* she means she loves you very much, appreciates your influence, and wants to be your girlfriend

Bean: no way

Susan: excuse me?! *book flying, Britt dodges*

Britt: hey, that was the vibe I was getting!

Em: so what bean is he??Britt: green bean!!!

Meg: fine. The green bean it is. Bean, you are now sir valiant green bean. We expect you to do you duty and respectfully retain the position as sensible one in this crazy group of wackos.

Sir Valiant Green Bean: of course I never had a say in the matter.

Susan: of course not!!

No comments: